Vlada A. Kovaleva
- Tax Law
- Corporate law
- Civil law of the Russian Federation
- Bachelor’s degree from National Research University Higher School of Economics
- Currently obtaining her master’s degree at the Higher School of Law and Administration at the National Research University Higher School of Economics
- Graduated from the Legal Writing I program at the Pericles Center for International Legal Education.
Areas of practice
Vlada Kovaleva works in tax law and corporate law practices and specializes in providing legal assistance in these areas.
Vlada advises clients on civil, tax and corporate law matters. She has experience in advising on sale and purchase of shares in Russian companies.
She is experienced in advising Russian individuals on asset management issues from the standpoint of tax law and corporate structure. She has been involved in conducting business due diligence.
Vlada has experience in filing tax returns and CFC notifications as well as advising on Russian tax legislation.
She is experienced in preparing legal positions in court cases as well as in preparing other legal documents for arbitrazh courts and courts of general jurisdiction. Vlada also advises clients on citizenship issues.
- Prior to joining AT Law Firm, Vlada interned at Dentons Europe where she gained experience in antitrust and contract law.
- Vlada also did an internship in Legal Consulting Community Ltd, where she was engaged in registration of new companies in AIFC.
Expert activities and professional associations
Vlada is a member of the International Bar Association (IBA).
Examples of implemented projects:
- Prepared special declarations for clients, cash flow statements, notifications of controlled foreign companies, personal income tax declarations (3-NDFL), notifications on opening/closing of accounts in foreign banks;
- Providing legal support for eSports teams on the FIFA and DOTA2 platform;
- Preparation of contracts for business deals;
- Legal support of major transactions of purchase and sale of shares/shares;
- Prepared legal opinions, memorandums on issues of restructuring the client’s business;
- Participated in drafting of legal documents for litigation in Russian courts.