Natalya V. Shukova
Graduated from O.E. Kutafin Moscow State University of Law (MSAL). Has a degree of a specialist with honors in Forensic sciences, as well as Bachelor’s degree as an Interpreter in the sphere of professional communication.
Speaks general and business English, including legal English. Has IELTS and ILAC certificates. (Toronto, Canada).
Has repeatedly participated in international legal forums and conferences both as a reporter and a legal interpreter.
Continues her studies at Pericles ABLE for LLM in American Business Law.
- Drafting analytical reports, legal opinions and memoranda on application of legislation in the field of corporate, land and family law;
- Participating in state registration of subsidiaries and representative offices of foreign legal entities and Russian legal entities with foreign participation;
- Interacting with government bodies (such as the Federal Tax Service, the Federal Service for State Registration, Cadastre and Cartography and the Federal Customs Service) and notaries on registration of legal entities and tax registration;
- Interacting with government and non-government expert organizations due to various forensic expertise;
- Searching and analyzing cases in relation to wide range of legal issues;
- Drafting litigation documents;
- Making translations of legal documents from foreign jurisdictions.