Mark A. Drezin
- Legal support of venture and investment activities
- Corporate business structuring
- Legal due diligence
- Commercial/contractual law
- National Research University “Higher School of Economics”, Moscow, bachelor (law)
- Finance University under the Government of the Russian Federation, Moscow, master (corporate lawyer)
English — C2
Mark Drezin practices are: corporate law/M&A, commercial/contractual law, legal support of venture investments, corporate business structuring and legal due diligences. Mark Drezin has over 6 years of legal experience.
Machinery and Equipment, FMCG, IT, Financial, etc.
Prior to joining the AT Law Firm team, Mark worked at Russian law firms, where he was involved in various legal projects, including those related to the acquisition of groups of companies, support for venture investment activities, restructuring of the clients’ corporate structures, as well as conducting legal due diligences.
Legal support of:
- M&A transactions for the acquisition by the Client (a large industrial manufacturer) of a group of companies from a similar field of activity at all stages up to the closing of the transaction.
- Increasing the authorized capital of the Client’s subsidiary (a large industrial manufacturer) by issuing additional ordinary shares through a closed subscription.
- A number of venture investment projects for the entry of clients into IT target companies as investors.
- Restructuring of corporate governance in the Client’s company, including preparation of the Corporate Governance Policy of the company.