Lina S. Metelina
Lina Metelina graduated from Kutafin Moscow State Law University (International Law Institute) with degrees in law and English language interpretation in 2013. Lina has fluent command of English language and basic competence in French.
List of recent projects:
- Advising a Russian subsidiary of international company in connection with its business activity in Russia regarding real estate management;
- Advising private clients in the field of private capital management, as well as marriage and family relations, tax and currency law, including the assessment of the income of private clients and the calculation of the taxable base relating to the completing and filing income tax return with Russian tax authorities – transactions from the sale of property, transactions with securities and other financial instruments, dividends, etc.;
- State registration of newly established LLCs and JSCs (including registration in state funds schemes, opening of bank accounts, selection and appointment of accountants, registrars, managing companies), as well as state registration of changes to the constituent documents of the legal entity, and alteration of information on legal entity contained in the Uniform State Register of Legal Entities;
- Advising on the operations management of the LLC (compliance with corporate procedures, labor legislation, annual meetings, verification of agreements concluded during the conduct of operating activities, etc.);
- Transactions support for the purchase and sale of shares, increase of share capital of the JSC, registration of additional issues of shares, prospectuses for securities issue;
- State registration of branches and representative offices of foreign companies, registration of foreign companies with tax authorities;
- Support of registration and purchase of foreign companies, opening accounts in foreign banks, advising on the selection of jurisdiction for purchase/establishment of a new company with the aim of restructuring asset ownership for both private and corporate clients;
- Due diligence;
- Support for the restructuring of a large agricultural holding;
- Support for real estate purchase and sale transactions;
- Advising in the field of participation in shared construction;
- Advising employers and employees in the field of labor law, supporting clients in “difficult” layoffs;
- Preparing translations of various legal documents including documentation of state authorities and courts.