Iurii S. Semenov
- Corporate law/M&A
- Corporate business structuring
- Due Diligence
- Real estate
- Moscow State University, bachelor’s degree
- Moscow Kutafin State Law Academy, master’s degree
Practice in legal areas
Iurii Semenov specializes in litigation and M&A transactions, corporate business structuring and complex legal Due Diligence of business entities, as well as in the field of Real estate.
Iurii Semenov has over 5 years of legal experience.
Iurii advises Russian and international companies on various legal areas, including the litigation in Russian courts, as well as support of M&A transactions.
Prior to joining the AT Lawyers team, Iurii worked at Russian law firms for more than 4 years, where he was involved in litigation, including bankruptcy, as well as supporting M&A transactions and liquidation of Russian holding companies. Iurii was also employed by a major FMCG company, where provided comprehensive legal support.
Examples of completed projects:
- Support of bankruptcy procedures, disputes about subsidiary responsibility; recovery of damages; invalidation of transactions; subordination of creditors’ claims;
- Litigation in commercial courts and courts of general jurisdiction, disputes from lease agreements; recovery of damages caused by a crime; licensing disputes;
- Relations with public authorities, including support of planned audits.
- Legal support of M&A transactions with the participation of Russian and foreign companies, preparation of transaction documents;
- Conducting a comprehensive legal Due Diligence for Russian commercial and non-commercial organisations;
- Incorporation of companies, drafting of corporate documents, assembling and holding of the shareholders meetings, registration of corporate changes.
- Legal support of real estate purchase and lease transactions, preparation of memorandums on legal Due Diligence of real estate;
- Liquidation of companies, including large Russian holdings;
- Preparation of legal opinions, analytical reports on issues related to Russian and foreign law.