Anna A. Borisova
Anna Borisova graduated with honors from International Law Faculty of Kutafin Moscow State Academy of Law (MSAL) in 2016, Bachelor Degree.
Continues her education in Moscow State Academy of Law (MSAL) in Master Degree of International Private Law.
- Drafting analytical reports, legal opinions on different legal issues including corporate, antitrust and financial law enforcement;
- Registrating subsidiaries and representative offices of foreign legal entities and Russian legal entities with foreign participation;
- Participating in dispute on recognition of major transactions and transactions with interest invalid in connection with falsification of the participant’s signature in Generel Members’ Meeting decision;
- Participating in making purchase agreement with foreign contracting parties;
- Interacting with government bodies (such as Federal Tax Service, Central Bank, Federal Antimonopoly Service), registrars, notaries on registration and reorganization of the legal entities.