Anna A. Oganesyan
Ms. Anna A. Oganesyan is a graduate of Moscow State University of M.V. Lomonosov, Law Department.
Continuing education in the program of the Pericles Center for International Legal Education (ABLE) for LLM in Global Business Law.
Ms. Oganesyan is fluent in Russian, English and Armenian. Has basic knowledge of Chinese.
Below are some projects, in which Anna Oganesyan has actively participated:
- Advising on RF employment law issues, personnel record keeping and human resource management;
- Analyzing and structuring of the company’s business and main activities agreements;
- Analyzing of the RF land legislation, assisting in the preparation of the legal opinion on a various issue, drafting legal memorandums;
- Analyzing of the litigation practice upon RF corporate law legal issues, assisting in a legal position formation;
- Assisting in a foreign company account opening outside of the RF;
- Participation in filling-in of personal income tax declaration;
- Preparing translations of various legal documents including documentation of state authorities and courts in the project on RF family law which includes foreign elements.