Andrey E. Moskovets
- Contract law
- Corporate law
- Supporting the activities of legal entities
- Litigation representation
- Bachelor’s degree from Lomonosov Moscow State University.
- Currently obtaining her master’s degree at the Higher School of Law and Administration at the National Research University Higher School of Economics
- Graduated from the Legal Writing I program at the Pericles Center for International Legal Education
Areas of practice
Andrey works in the areas of contract and corporate law, litigation, due diligence and legal support of legal entities’ activities.
Andrey advises clients on civil, corporate and contract law matters. He has experience in advising on acquisitions and sales of shares in Russian companies.
He has experience in advising Russian legal entities of various business profiles on corporate and commercial governance issues, as well as experience in contractual work in drafting and negotiating agreements between entities. He has been involved in conducting due diligence of businesses.
He is experienced in preparing legal positions in litigations, in preparing other procedural documents for courts of general jurisdiction as well as arbitration courts, and in representing clients in litigation.
Examples of projects implemented with Andrei’s participation:
- Representation of a Swiss trading company in settlement of a cross-border dispute with a Russian oil company.
- Representation in cases where the former director of the parent company was held subsidiary liability
- Full support for the Science Foundation in ongoing corporate and contractual activities.
- Participation in the due diligence of companies and properties.
- Preparation of memoranda for foreign companies regarding legal regulation of the securities market in Russia
- Drafting of transaction agreements, negotiation of terms and conditions, negotiation, support for share/share purchase and sale transactions.
- Preparation of legal opinions, memoranda on the restructuring of the client’s business.