Anastasya E. Petrova
- Tax law
- Corporate law
- Private International Law
- Family and inheritance law
- Civil law of the Russian Federation and foreign countries
- 2015 – 2020 Moscow State Linguistic University (MSLU), specialization in international law; diploma with honours
- 2015 – 2020 Moscow State Linguistic University (MSLU), advanced professional training as an international lawyer with knowledge of English and Spanish
- 2018-2019 Student Program at the University of Granada (Spain)
- 2021 Legal Writing I training program at Pericles (Pericles Center for International Legal Education).
Areas of practice
Anastasya works in the areas of corporate law, tax law, inheritance law and private international law and specialises in providing legal assistance in these areas.
Projects implemented with Anastasya’s participation:
- Advising the clients on succession planning with respect to assets in Russia and abroad
- Advising the client on ways of securing obligations under cross-border agreements
- Conducting due diligence of real estate and Russian organizations
- Preparation of tax returns, cash flow statements and notices of account closing
- Drafting various contracts
- Representing clients in court
- Preparation of legal positions in court cases involving foreign nationals as well as preparation of procedural documents for courts of general jurisdiction
Member of the International Bar Association (IBA).