Media & Resources

From January 01, 2015 natural persons who are Russian currency control residents are obliged to submit to the tax authorities at the place of their primary residence address annual reports on the cash flow at their accounts (deposits) opened in banks outside the territory of the Russian Federation.

DATE: September 25, 2015 | AUTHOR: atlawyers

For more info see Newsletter of 24.09.2015.

Posted in Newsletter

Leave a Reply