Any company that employs individuals in Russia must strictly adhere to the requirements of Russian labor legislation. Along with corporate law, labor law is one of the first legal matters foreign CIS investors face when hiring Russian employees.
Our team assists clients in all the legal aspects of employment matters, including preparing employment agreements, obtaining permission to hire foreign employees, and securing individual work permits.
We work with many companies and individuals requiring legal assistance in this often challenging area.
Our Services Include:
- Employment Agreements
- Restructuring & Redundancy
- Employment Litigation
- Employee Benefits
- Employment Compliance Audits
- Employment Practices
- Disciplinary and Grievances
- Employee Competition and Confidentiality
- Policies & Training
- Expatriate Immigration & Visas
Examples of Projects:
- Representing a major multinational financial institution in a dispute against its former employee due to downsizing of the company and following stuff reduction;
- Representing a British citizen occupying an executive position against his employee – an international consulting firm in connection with underpayment of salary and sum of compensation for unused vocation;
- Representing a foreign bank in a dispute against its former employee due to specific health condition of the employee;
- Consultation of French citizen occupying an executive position against his employee – a multinational FMCG holding in connection with underpayment of salary and sum of compensation for unused vocation;
- Advising professional NHL sportsmen on terms and condition of employment agreement;
- Significant experience in the area of expatriate immigration & visas related disputes;
- Representing a high-rank executive against a multinational bank in connection with underpayment of sum of compensation for unused vocation (total contemplated amount – USD 200.000);
- Defending a major Russian agricultural holding in the Russian courts against its former employees.