The Firm’s commercial transaction attorneys handle all types of business transactions, including:
- Distribution agreements;
- Complex purchases and leases of goods transported by various means;
- Service arrangements;
- Licensing and franchising;
- Loans and financing;
- Commercial real estate leasing; and
- Related transactions.
- We have practical experience supervising and closing various types of sales transactions in various sectors, including information technology, finance and service sectors.
Due to the fact that Firm represents businesses that operate internationally, we have substantial experience in transactions that involve compliance with the laws of multiple countries. The Firm’s commercial transaction lawyers offer clients an extensive array of drafting and negotiation services.
Our Services Include:
- Construction and Turn-Key Projects Agreements
- Distributorship Agreements
- Licensing Agreements
- Agency Agreements
- Delivery, Sale-Purchase of goods, Barter Agreements
- Pledge, Mortgage, Security Agreements
- Guarantee, Surety Agreements
- Escrow Agreements
- Lease Agreements
Examples of Projects:
- Advising a major multinational financial institution on termination of lease agreement (non-residential premises with the total area of 6 500 sq. meters);
- On-going representation of a Maltese holding company with Russian operations in 2009-2010 upon conversion of USD 30mil loan notes debt into redeemable preference shares; draft and prepare Restructuring and Subscription Agreements, Escrow, etc.; lease with Maltese, Cyprus and UK counsel;
- Represent a major Russian development company in 2008-2009 upon contemplated restructuring of USD 300mil debt to foreign funds; work-out available security mechanisms involving pledge of property rights, mortgages, etc.;
- Advising a major Russian development company in connection with lease agreements with foreign tenants; draft and prepare comments to LOI, preliminary agreements and lease agreements;
- Legal advice to a Russian development company in connection with construction of the first Moscow private medical center and business park; advice of land lease rights issues, draft and prepare general construction contract, participate in negotiations, etc;
- Represent Russian real estate Development Company in negotiations with western retailer in connection with construction of retail center in Moscow; draft and prepare preliminary agreement, lease agreements, etc.