Lawyer in general practice
- Experience of 3 years in an international or Russian consulting law firm;
- Graduates of leading universities: Moscow State University, Moscow State Institute of International Relations, Moscow State University of Law, Higher School of Economics with high academic performance;
- Experience of participation in Legal Due Diligence procedure;
- Experience in supporting turnkey transactions: initial consulting of the client, legal expertise and development of contracts, agreements; participation in negotiations on agreement of terms and conditions; support in conclusion of the transaction.
- Experience in preparing legal opinions, analytical reports on various issues, as well as legal documents for clients (agreements, declarations, applications to various bodies, etc.);
- Experience in creation of legal entities, preparation of corporate documents, such as charter, protocols, decisions, regulations, policies, etc.; introduction of amendments to constituent documents, etc. corporate issues;
- Experience in support of real estate transactions;
- Knowledge of English, including legal English, translation and interpretation skills;
- Understanding of corporate values, high standards of work;
- Attention to detail, active social position, excellent spoken and written Russian, communicative skills;
- Become part of a team of professionals;
- Demonstrate the ability to work independently and as a team;
- An opportunity to be involved in various projects and practices;
- Competitive salaries;
- Interesting projects (Russian and foreign clients);
- Opportunities for professional growth;
- Young, friendly team.
Mid-level associate in corporate and M&A practice
- Russian law qualified with leading Russian law schools (MSU, MSAL, MGIMO, HSE) with merits or higher;
- sound knowledge of Russian civil law with proven track record of 3+ PQE, of which at least two shall be with a law firm;;
- first hand practical experience on common law governed transactions, advising and communicating with cross border businesses;
- understanding key principles of how M&A transaction are structured and formalized, practical drafting and negotiating skills in this area, including on Russian-law governed transactions (post 2015);
- practical experience in conveying legal due diligence reviews, drafting DD reports and memoranda in Russian and English;
- Soft skills: commercial awareness, goal-oriented approach, analytical mindset, self-management, multitasking, attention to details, resilience to high workload;
- mid-level associate role in the corporate practice working on domestic and cross-border projects with opportunities to be involved in other practices;
- drafting contracts formalizing M&A transactions in English and Russian, review, analysis and participating in negotiations on the same;
- turn key support of corporate governance proceedings in Russian companies, coordination of governance proceedings in non Russian companies;
- advising on corporate and contract law matters, transaction structuring, financing, corporate governance and compliance;
- coordination and control of service providers and external counsels work;
- liaising with state bodies’ officers, regulators and notaries;
- representing domestic and cross border Clients in litigation and arbitration (courts of general jurisdiction, arbitrazh courts, arbitration tribunals).
Paralegal in a law firm
- Russian law qualified with leading Russian law schools (MSU, MSAL, MGIMO, HSE) or a 4-5 year student able to devote substantial time to work;
- superior academic credentials backed up with sound knowledge and understanding of the syllabus material;;
- ability to apply academic knowledge to real life situations and produce advice bearing practical value for the Client;
- advanced command of English, legal English inclusive, translation skills both to and from Russian;
- Analytical skills, research skills, ability to provide structured summaries, including running case law review and producing case briefs;
- ability to work under pressure, attention to details, proactive and ambitious approach, perfect spoken and written Russian, excellent interpersonal skills, resilience to high workload.
- paralegal role with opportunities to be involved in various practices of the Firm;
- case law research and analysis, composing notes and summaries for internal use, drafting contracts and memoranda;
- participation in legal due diligence, review and analysis of documents, proofreading and cross-checking contracts and reports;
- case file review in courts, composing and maintaining case files, attending court hearings;
- liaising with notaries, court clerks, state bodies’ officers;
- Translation from and to Russian of various legal documents.
References are strongly required!
BY CLICKING ON THE “ACCEPT” BUTTON, YOU ARE CONSENTING TO ALLOW US TO STORE AND PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA MORE THAN 30 DAYS IN A MANNER AND UNDER THE CONDITIONS SET OUT BY THE LAW.
In the event that you do not agree to us to store and process your data more than 30 days from the receipt by the Company of your resume (CV), you can withdraw your consent by sending a written notification to the e-mail address: HR@atlawyers.com.
Hereof you are notified in advance that sending written notification of revocation of your consent for storage and processing of your personal data will entail the termination of your participation in the competition for filling vacant positions opened in the Company.