AT Law Firm is looking for young and talented lawyers (students) as trainees.
What will you do?
- trainees are involved in various practices of the Firm;
- case law research and analysis, composing notes and summaries for internal use, participation in drafting contracts and memoranda;
- review and analysis of documents, proofreading and cross-checking contracts and reports;
- translation from and to Russian of various legal documents;
- Students or recent graduates from Russian law schools (MSU, MSAL, MSIIR, HSE);
- superior academic credentials backed up with sound knowledge and understanding of the syllabus material;
- ability to apply academic knowledge to real life situations and produce advice bearing practical value for the Client;
- advanced command of English, legal English inclusive, translation skills both to and from Russian;
- analytical skills, research skills, ability to provide structured summaries, including running case law review and producing case briefs;
- ability to work under pressure, attention to details, proactive and ambitious approach, perfect spoken and written Russian, excellent interpersonal skills, resilience to high workload.
HR@atlawyers.com Glubotskaya Anna Mikhailovna
References are strongly required!
BY CLICKING ON THE “ACCEPT” BUTTON, YOU ARE CONSENTING TO ALLOW US TO STORE AND PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA MORE THAN 30 DAYS IN A MANNER AND UNDER THE CONDITIONS SET OUT BY THE LAW.
In the event that you do not agree to us to store and process your data more than 30 days from the receipt by the Company of your resume (CV), you can withdraw your consent by sending a written notification to the e-mail address: HR@atlawyers.com.
Hereof you are notified in advance that sending written notification of revocation of your consent for storage and processing of your personal data will entail the termination of your participation in the competition for filling vacant positions opened in the Company.