Media & Resources
Bill on prohibition for state officials to hold real estate abroad has been introduced to the State Duma.
DATE: October 22, 2014 | AUTHOR: atlawyers
A Bill on prohibition for certain state officials and their families (including spouses and minor children) to hold real estate abroad was introduced to the RF State Duma. According to the Bill, state officials violating this prohibition will face early termination of powers or dismissal. The Bill will affect the following state officials:
- those who hold public offices (the President, the Chairman of the Government etc.);
- those who hold offices of Prosecutor-General Deputies;
- members of the Central Bank Board of Directors;
- those who hold public offices in the regional state bodies (civil service counselor on an RF subject etc);
- those who were appointed to offices by the President of the Russian Federation or Chief State Prosecutor;
- those who hold offices of deputy directors of federal executive authorities;
- those who hold offices in state corporations, foundations and other organizations established by the Russian Federation;
- those who hold offices of heads of city districts and municipal administration.